the dudes
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Empire e as 100 melhores personagens

3 participantes

Página 1 de 2 1, 2  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty Empire e as 100 melhores personagens

Mensagem  Lex Sex 28 Nov 2008, 01:58

a revista empire publicou uma lista das 100 melhores personagens de sempre..

http://www.empireonline.com/100-greatest-movie-characters/
Lex
Lex
Admin

http://lex-remake.blogspot.com/

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 98 - Charles Foster Kane (Citizen Kane)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 03:41

pronto.. logo à noite vou ver o filme..
não li a sinopse do personagem by Orson Welles (nem do filme tão pouco), mas foi o suf. para me dar a pica que faltava..
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 95 - Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 03:48

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Top-25-movie-franchises-of-all-time-20061126075751665

Uma das minhas personagens de terror favoritas.. senão mesmo a favorita!

"You're all my children now!" Freddy Krueger
Played By: Robert Englund
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 89 - Princess Leia (Star Wars)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 03:52

Star Wars isn't just a boys' toy - not as long as Princess Leia Organa is around, that is. Not for her the simpering squeaks of a damsel in distress - Leia is opinionated, gutsy and as defiant in the face of authority as her father. Commendably, she never became mere eye candy in the series: even in the bikini she kicks ass, and by the end of Jedi, she's the one wearing the trousers in her relationship with Han.

"Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking... NERFHERDER!" - To Han Solo
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 84 - Agent Smith (The Matrix)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 03:54

"That is the sound of inevitability. That is the sound of your death." Agent Smith
Played By: Hugo Weaving

Superb Villain

Finest Hour: His speech to a captive Morpheus, in which he expounds on his theory about mankind: namely, they're a virus, and he's the cure.
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 83 - Mr. Blonde (Reservoir Dogs)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 03:56

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?" Mr Blonde

Played By: Michael Madsen
Film: Reservoir Dogs

Why He's On The List: We hear evidence for and see it against, but the great thing about 'Toothpick' Vic Vega is that you can't believe he's capable of committing his atrocities until you actually see them: that is the hallmark of a psychopath. And his 'moment in the sun', as it were, is magnificent - a cool, cruel torture sequence as meaningless as it is vicious. Arguably the scene that put Tarantino on the map, it walks dangerously close to, yet never crosses the line, between making violence horrific and making it cool.

Finest Hour: Breaking midway through torturing Marvin the cop to step outside and get a can of petrol from the boot of his car, in a single shot.
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 80 - Norman Bates (Psycho)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 03:58

"We all go a little mad sometimes." Norman Bates

Played By: Anthony Perkins
Film: Psycho

Why He's On The List: It's Perkins' wholly dedicated performance helps put Bates in the pantheon of horror. You know from the off that something's not quite right with the apparently friendly and handsome Norman, but you're never sure entirely what - even after the shower scene. Is he a weak deviant under the thumb of his mad, disciplinarian mother, or something more sinister?

Finest Hour: Running into the room, knife in hand, dressed in full 'costume'.
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 74 - E.T. (E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:01

"Be… good." E.T.

Played By: Debra Winger (voice) and a puppet

b-e-a-utiful and heartfelt!

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Et
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 73 - Jack Torrance (The Shinning)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:03

"Do you have the slightest idea what moral and ethical dilemma is?" Jack Torrance

Played By: Jack Nicholson

Interpretação do car*lho!!
Merecia estar em melhor posição!

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens 278793_main
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 72 - V (V for Vendetta)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:07

"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous." V

Played By: Hugo Weaving
Film: V for Vendetta

Why He's On The List: From the pen of Alan Moore, the alliterating V is one of the few characters on this list who, by the end of the movie, you really know no more about than you did at the beginning. An escaped prisoner of the State turned freedom fighter, beneath the Guy Fawkes mask and ingenious acts of terrorism he's a really a caring soul, guiding the people to a just revolution.

Finest Hour: Besting twelve government soldiers with an array of daggers in one glorious shot.

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens V4
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 69 - Keyzer Soze ( The Usual Suspects)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:10

[About Soze]: "Keaton always said, 'I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him.' Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze." Keyser Soze

Played By: Kevin Spacey
Film: The Usual Suspects

Why He's On The List: Interestingly, the only character from The Usual Suspects to make it onto the list is one who may not even exist. There's no conclusive proof, for example, that Kevin Spacey's Verbal Kint is actually Keyser Soze and not, say, a Soze goon. Still, that's the genius of Bryan Singer's film - that a character who remains unseen for at least 90% of the time dominates the action. And, with his tendrils of influence seemingly inescapable, Soze - whoever he is - is a truly great screen villain.

Finest Hour: Raining on Dean Keaton's parade, as he pisses out the flames that will blow up the boat.

cheers - em grande!
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 59 - Tommy DeVito (Goodfellas)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:13

"Funny how?" Tommy Devito

Played By: Joe Pesci
Film: Goodfellas

Why He's On The List: A fiver says that if you went up to any movie fan and asked for their favourite movie nutters, Tommy would top the list. There's something very familiar about Pesci's psychotic drive in Goodfellas - his refusal to back down from a confrontation, no matter how big his opponent (and given his diminutive stature, they're always bigger), coupled with his love for his oblivious mother. Of course, Tommy's ultimate role is demonstrate how individual fierceness isn't necessarily enough for survival in the mafia world, so his fate really shouldn't be as much of a surprise as it finally is, but it's a brief, bright, brilliant performance.

Finest Hour: Terrifying everyone in a club by insinuating that Henry (Ray Liotta) has offended him.
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 58 - Rick Blaine (Casablanca)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:14

"I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world." Rick Blaine

Played By: Humphrey Bogart
Film: Casablanca

Why He's On The List: As first stabs at romantic leading roles go, you really can't go past this one: Blaine has become the classic jaded romantic. If not quite an anti-hero, he somehow makes selfishness and cynicism cool - but of course goes on to make true love and fighting for the Resistance so much cooler. He did wonders for the white dinner jackets, and who cares if everyone misquotes him? It's the sentiment that counts.

Finest Hour: Stitching up the Nazis a treat.
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 54 - Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:17

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens LukeSkywalkerROTJV2Wallpaper

O Herói da melhor Saga ever!
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 52 - George Bailey (It's a Wonderful Life)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:21

"What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down." George Bailey

Played By: James Stewart

Great!!
Merecia estar numa melhor posição!
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 50 - Quint (Jaws)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:23

"I'll find him for three. I'll catch him and kill him, for ten…" Quint

Played By: Robert Shaw
Film: Jaws

Why He's On The List: The most colourful member of Jaws' trinity of heroes, Quint could well have been a stereotypical salty sea dog (with traces of Moby Dick's Ahab). But we really should know better, and from the scars scene through to the Indianapolis speech, Shaw reveals frail, fragile layers beneath the sea shanties and wild overconfidence. His death, spitting blood as the shark bites him in two, is profoundly disturbing.

Finest Hour: What else? The speech about the sinking of the USS Indianapolis. How Shaw didn't win an Oscar for that, we'll never know.

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Norm-47151755bc9c8-Jaws+(1975)
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 45 - Amélie Poulain (Amelie)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:25

"I like to look for things no-one else catches." Amelie Poulain

Played By: Audrey Tautou
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 43 - The Man With No Name (The Good, The Bad And The Ugly)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:27

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig." The Man With No Name

Played By: Clint Eastwood
Film: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

Why He's On The List: The final chapter in the series which saw Eastwood burst onto the hero market, it's also the best loved of the three. Blondie, as Eli Wallach's Tuco calls him, is about as cool as it gets in movies, but Eastwood never so much as considers that as an excuse not to commit to the role; he's steely, not wooden. He's also a supreme badass, who's quicker on the draw than anyone and always looking three moves ahead. Often imitated, never bettered.

Finest Hour: Blowing the bridge near Sad Hill cemetery.
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 42 - Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork orange)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:30

"Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, ya eunuch jelly thou!" Alex DeLarge

Played By: Malcolm McDowell
Film: A Clockwork Orange

Why He's On The List: It's a role that was dripping with controversy from the beginning, but Kubrick could always be trusted to get the right man for the job and to get the most out of him. Step up Malcolm McDowell, who had already made a frightening impression just a few years earlier on Lindsay Anderson's If..., and well and truly finished the job with teenage sociopath Alex. Being a young man who enjoys rape and violence, even watching the tables turned on him isn't satisfying (the brainwashing technique is clinically brutal), but we've never been so terrified to see someone 'cured'.

Finest Hour: His 'Singin' In The Rain' rendition during a home invasion.

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Alex-de-large2
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 37 - Edward Scissorhands (Edward Scissorhands)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:32

"I can't." - Edward's heartbreaking response to Kim's request to hold her. Edward Scissorhands

Played By: Johnny Depp
Film: Edward Scissorhands

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens 5563et
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 35 - Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:33

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." Maximus Decimus Meridius

Played By: Russell Crowe
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 34 - Rocky Balboa (Rocky)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:35

"All I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood." Rocky Balboa

Played By: Sylvester Stallone

Adriennnnnnnnn!!!!
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 29 - Daniel Plainview (There Will Be Blood)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:36

"I drink your milkshake! I drink it up!" Daniel Plainview

Played By: Daniel Day-Lewis

Finest Hour: When confronted by charlatan preacher Eli Sunday for the money he owes, Daniel slaps the young man in the face and drags him through the mud.
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 27 - Tony Montana (Scarface)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:37

"All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for no-one." Tony Montana

Played By: Al Pacino
Film: Scarface

Why He's On The List: The seminal rise-and-fall gangster tale received a bold makeover from screenwriter Oliver Stone and director Brian De Palma in 1983. The market was now the South American drugs trade coming in through Miami, the suits were gaudy, and the central performance from Pacino was huge. Tony's lust for power is never sated because he can never have what he truly wants (his sister). Enormously popular in real gangster circles, especially with rappers.

Finest Hour: His operatic demise.
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty 25 - Yoda (Star Wars)

Mensagem  Mil Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:39

"Judge me by my size, do you?" Yoda

Played By: Frank Oz
Film: The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi

Why He's On The List: That there's barely a kid in the known universe who can't identify Yoda's quirky syntax speaks volumes. It's a stroke of genius to introduce the Jedi master, a two-foot high alien with what appears to be mild dementia (although you try keeping it together living alone of Dagobah for 20 odd years), well before revealing who he actually is, and he quickly goes from being cute, to integral, to unforgettable. A perfect cinematic creation.

Finest Hour: Lifting Luke's X-Wing out of the swamp.

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Yoda

Última edição por Mil em Sex 28 Nov 2008, 04:48, editado 1 vez(es)
Mil
Mil

star - Empire e as 100 melhores personagens Empty Re: Empire e as 100 melhores personagens

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 1 de 2 1, 2  Seguinte

Ir para o topo