the dudes
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Mammoth (2009)

Ir para baixo

Mammoth (2009) Empty Mammoth (2009)

Mensagem  Mil Ter 10 Fev 2009, 04:55

O filme, cujo título causa um "arrepio na espinha" ao Ticius, teve uma má recepção no festival de Berlim..
Chegou a ser apupado para irritação do realizador (Lukas Moodysson) e alguns actores (Garcia Bernal, etc..)..

Última edição por Mil em Ter 10 Fev 2009, 04:59, editado 1 vez(es)
Mil
Mil

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mammoth (2009) Empty film was loudly booed

Mensagem  Mil Ter 10 Fev 2009, 04:57

Swedish director Lukas Moodysson tries to put a human face on globalisation with his movie "Mammoth" but its first press screening got a frosty reception at the Berlin film festival Sunday.

"Mammoth," like several other films in this year's festival, is set in multiple locations and languages. The action shifts from New York to the Philippines and Thailand with one family linked to all three dramatically different settings.

"It's about how all of us on this planet are connected with each other -- whether we like it or not," Moodysson told a news conference after a rowdy press screening when the competition film was loudly booed.

"I was a bit surprised because I see the ending one way, but the audience seems to have different opinions about it," he said when asked to talk about the finale that seemed to trigger the response. "I don't know. I don't really want to answer it."
Mil
Mil

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo