the dudes
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Call of Duty bang bang

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Call of Duty bang bang Empty Call of Duty bang bang

Mensagem  Ticius Seg 11 maio 2009, 03:59

"Not another video game movie! And especially not an adaptation of one of the greatest video game franchises ever?! No major confirmation yet, but the Hollywood Reporter is hinting at the possibility. In a recent article about Activision's Guitar Hero being turned into a TV show were a few sentences about Call of Duty. "Discussions are under way to turn the World of Warcraft and Call of Duty video games into movies." That's all that was really side, with an insider apparently confirming that "they are being talked about for the big screen." We've known about that World of Warcraft movie for a while, but Call of Duty?

I think I need to echo the same sentiments as everyone else - didn't we see Saving Private Ryan or "Band of Brothers"? Is there really a need to adapt this game when we've already got great war movies? Originally, Call of Duty was just a great series of games based off of real life missions and events from World War II. However, the fourth sequel, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, was set in modern times and involved an Ultranationalist movement in Russia in the "near future." I'm guessing that Hollywood producers are more interested in developing an adaptation of that game set in modern times than any of the WWII games.

So here's the thing - I could see them pulling this off (even though it's unlikely). What I mean is that, if they find a great writer and director (obviously this is the most important part), and turn into a hyper-stylized kinetic action movie that transcends being either a) another great WWII movie or b) yet another boring modern day war movie, then it could actually be pretty good. Maybe that's just because I'm an optimist and I look at the positive side of everything, but either way, maybe we should give them a chance instead of instantly looking at this so negatively. I just really hope they don't turn it into Saving Private Ryan 2."

Última edição por Ticius em Seg 11 maio 2009, 04:24, editado 1 vez(es)
Ticius
Ticius

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Call of Duty bang bang Empty Headshot

Mensagem  Mil Seg 11 maio 2009, 04:04

Call of Duty bang bang GDKLJ9SY
Mil
Mil

Call of Duty bang bang Empty Re: Call of Duty bang bang

Mensagem  Lex Seg 11 maio 2009, 04:13

quem vai fazer o filme?

PS- ponho sempre títulos engraçados e divertidos...
Lex
Lex
Admin

http://lex-remake.blogspot.com/

Mensagem  Ticius Seg 11 maio 2009, 04:16

Lex escreveu:PS- ponho sempre títulos engraçados e divertidos...

??? Suspect confused
Ticius
Ticius

Mensagem  Lex Seg 11 maio 2009, 04:22

"Terminate Not", "Crow volta a voar", "Acabou o periodo jurassico", "Bruno ao ataque" - Good stuff
Lex
Lex
Admin

http://lex-remake.blogspot.com/

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo