the dudes
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

American Gladiators kick ass

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

American Gladiators kick ass Empty American Gladiators kick ass

Mensagem  Ticius Ter 12 maio 2009, 02:21

"Are you ready for this? Johnny Ferraro, creator of the "American Gladiators" TV game show, is bringing a live-action adaptation of the property to the big screen. The film will be specifically based on the TV show that first aired in 1988 and has been on the air ever since then. Former Legendary Pictures chief marketing officer Scott Mednick is producing this new American Gladiators. The goal is to create an action story that takes place inside the world Ferraro has created. "I look forward to creating a compelling story that launches a whole new set of characters," Mednick said. Believe it or not, this is really happening.

Ferraro claims that "American Gladiators" was originally conceived as a film, but the property "took a detour and became a TV phenomenon." Really? Can anyone tell me how this would work as a movie, at all? I'm sorry to say, for those of you who might still be big fans of "American Gladiator," but this is a stupid idea, just downright idiotic. Nothing good is going to come of this, and I might even call it a worse idea than the Stretch Armstrong movie that Universal is developing. Nothing against Mednick, but of course a former marketing exec would be the only one would could envision something like this. Is anyone excited?"

AINDA ME LEMBRO DISTO AO INICIO VIA E CURTIA BUE DEPOIS COM O PASSAR DO TEMPO... BAH
Ticius
Ticius

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

American Gladiators kick ass Empty Re: American Gladiators kick ass

Mensagem  Mil Ter 12 maio 2009, 03:07

curtia bué a série na TVI (ou seria SIC?)..

mas um filme.. affraid
Mil
Mil

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo